Get a free loan My Superloans


We want to hear from you!

If you’d like to contact us to tell us about something - good or bad - that you experienced with our staff or services, then we want to hear from you.

We take any and all feedback on board so please get in touch. We’ll make sure your message gets to the right person.

You can contact us by:


Resolving your complaint

We take complaints seriously

If you have a complaint to report, in the first instance please contact the Superloans branch where you took out your loan and talk it through with the manager. The manager will investigate the issue and deal with you directly to try to resolve the issue raised.

If we’re unable to resolve your issue at the branch

If you can’t reach a resolution with the manager you can contact Financial Dispute Resolution Service (FDRS) and they'll assist you with a resolution.

Financial Dispute Resolution Service
0800 337 337

Find out more about How to make a complaint with FDRS.

Superloans is a financial service provider that's registered with the New Zealand Government (FSP94021).