By applying for finance from Superloans, you agree to the following terms
- Superloans collects personal information in your finance application for the purposes mentioned in clause three below, and this information will be retained by Superloans.
Information collected is for the following purposes:
- To determine loan eligibility.
- Administering the loan.
- Enforcing payment and legal obligations.
- Providing information on Superloans' products and services.
Important Note: Failure to provide requested information may result in a declined finance application.
Recipient of Information:
- The collected information may be shared with Superloans, its affiliated companies, credit reporting agencies (e.g., Centrix), and debt collection agencies.
- You authorise collecting and releasing necessary information to any person deemed necessary by Superloans for the purposes mentioned in clause 3, including credit or fraud checks.
Access and Correction:
- You can request access to and correction of your personal information held by Superloans.
- You consent to receive text messages, emails, or other electronic communications from Superloans regarding its products and services, even if you don't have a current loan.
- You acknowledge that communications with Superloans may be recorded.
Access to Personal Credit Information:
- You can access your personal credit information from Centrix and request corrections if needed. Visit Centrix online or write to Centrix NZ at PO Box 62512, Auckland 1546.
Credit Reporting Authorization:
- You authorize any credit reporting agency to list your information and allow Superloans to monitor your credit record regularly.
Driver's License Information:
- Providing your driver's license number (or other identification numbers) to Superloans is voluntary, and you consent to Superloans disclosing it to Centrix and other third parties for processing your credit application.
Warranties and Undertakings:
- You warrant that the information in your loan application is accurate and complete.
- You confirm that you have no official documents in NZ or any other country with a different name, form of name, or date of birth.
- You certify that you are over 18 years old, not an undischarged bankrupt, and not subject to proceedings under the Insolvency Act 2006 and its amendments.