Superscore is our rewards programme giving you lower interest rates and increased credit limits over time.
How it works
Each time you make a repayment on time on an Express Loan or redeem a Pawn Loan you receive points. As your points increase, you reach new levels; each level rewards you with lower interest rates and an increased credit limit. The new interest rates and credit limits apply to any future loans you do at Superloans.
What you receive
For the Express Loan, the amount of points you receive each time you make a payment depends on your loan repayment frequency:
- Weekly: 50 points
- Fortnightly: 100 points
- Monthly: 200 points
- Redeemed loan: 200 points
What you save
Each new Superscore level rewards you with a lower interest rate.
Example: Pawn Loan borrowed amount $100 redeemed at 28 days
- Customer Superscore - 200 points: Redemption price $130
- Customer Superscore - 5000 points: Redemption price $120
Example: Express Loan
- Customer Superscore - 500 points: Interest rate 5% per week (260% apr)
- Customer Superscore - 5000 points: Interest rate 2% per week (104% apr)
Increased credit limit
As your Superscore increases, your Express Loan credit limit also increases.
- Each Superscore point = $1
What you loose
The only way your interest rate can increase or credit limit decrease is if you miss a payment or do not redeem a pawn loan. You lose points if this happens. For the Express Loan, the amount of points you lose each time you miss a payment depends on your loan repayment frequency.
- First default - minus 100 points
- Second and any subsequent defaults - minus 200 points
- First default - minus 200 points
- Second and any subsequent defaults - minus 400 points
- First default - minus 400 points
- Second and any subsequent defaults - minus 800 points